my first kiss

sarah99

I was in middle school. There was a boy I liked. He liked me too. We were constantly glancing between classes. One day he came to me while sitting in the classroom.

I was very excited. He asked if you could come to me. I said okay too. After talking a bit, he immediately tried to kiss me. So I stopped him. I said we started talking just 5 minutes ago. Then she was upset too, she felt guilty. I couldn't stand seeing her like that and kissed her very quickly. It didn't take a second.
haileyys

I had had the biggest crush on this guy for months. One day, a friend of mine got invited to a party we knew the guy would be at, so we got all dressed up and went. We ended up talking for a while and then we went outside and I pushed him against his car and just kissed it. I don't know what came over me, I had never kissed anyone before, but I was like, I got to do this. We dated for like two years after that.
vanessababe

It was the high school dance when I asked my best family friend to be my date. Scandalizing the friend group, we snuck away, holding sweaty palms along the viewpoint in Paradise Cove, Malibu. The sky was so dark and the hedges were almost as soothing as the waves crashing below us. We kissed. It was so wet and sloppy and sweetly awkward. My first kiss! My first love! We’re still friends. When I think of those years, I smile.